Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Life in Plantation... late nights... again"

Yeah, another late night.. Friday nite ....-_-''

Well, dinner was surprisingly provided today, so hey, why not! This time it is Chada Thai and I ordered Chicken Massaman...

DSC05758
DSC05759
It comes with this cute packed rice (I miss rice!)
DSC05761
and the main dish which is the Thai curry chicken. I chose 5* which is on a scale from 1*(mild spicy) to 7* (super spicy). One of the guys told me I was daring! But seriously, this was no kick la.... ;)

Let me show you around where I sit. This "pit" is called the F2 Lab...
DSC05762
The entrance
DSC05764
DSC05765
Our discussion table... which conveniently turns into the 'dinner' table at night! :D
DSC05768
Leopard sits here, sigh... no privacy... :-S
(and I dunno why I look weird in this pic)

DSC05776
And the Mototrbo product I was working on (left) and the current MaggieNo (right) project...

Dunno man, although MaggieNo is colour screen.. I still like the Mototrbo :)

No comments: