Monday, May 19, 2008

"Life in Plantation..."

Remember I mentioned there was more to the car story? Here it is! I wasn't too happy with the Dodge Caliber so last Sunday I went to the nearby AVIS and asked if I could change it. The guy ask me to come back on Monday, coz "That's when the fleet returns. And you can have a better selection. And get a nicer car ;)"
So on Monday after work I went to exchange and.....







DSC05565
DSC05566
DSC05568




The guy gave me a Pontiac GRAND PRIX!!! :D




"It's a better car ;)", the guy added.

Whoa, it sure is!

When you ramp on the accelerator, you can feel the G-force pulling you back to your seat! Powerful! :D
(Unfortunately the speed limit around here is 45-65 mph only, so not much can do around with it.... unless you want the Sheriff to come after you!)


Here's a snap of the hotel I'm in... Crowne Plaza Sawgrass (side view)

DSC05571
Why pink... :-S

I'll need to find a better location to snap the front view!

And a tour of my room:

DSC05574
DSC05575
DSC05576
Yeah, you can see the mini Star Wars museum on the other bed!
DSC05580
And where I talk to you guys.... (Notice Ironhide standing beside the phone :P)
DSC05584

1 comment:

twosuperheroes said...

how come you can drive the car want??? Got license meh? *puzzled* :p