Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Life in Plantation... stay back late :( "

Since the MaggieNo project I'm working on is so critical (means they've slipped the schedule), dinner is provided from Mon-Thur so that you will stay longer and work late... :-S

I've had it a few times already, but this time let me show you the Chicken Shawarma I had yesterday, ordered from Sunrise Pita & Grill!

Some words I learned:
Pita - A round, Middle Eastern flat bread made from white or whole wheat flour. When a pita is split, the pocket may be filled to make a sandwich.

Shawarma - Popular sandwich sold in Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries made of lamb, beef, or chicken wrapped in pita bread, mixed with sauces and tomatoes and peppers.


DSC05752
Pita (left) and ultra-sweet desert
DSC05750
Salad, sauce, colour!
DSC05755
so much chicken meat.....:-S What am I, a carnivor?!

Well, like the description said, you cut open the pita and then stuff in all the colourful ingredients into the pocket! Individually, they don't taste that great, but when you mix it all up, it's superb!

Ok, now back to work............... :(

No comments: