Friday, May 9, 2008

"Penang to Hong Kong"

Finally got my luggage bag, delivered to the hotel.... 1 day late, but better than never arrive!

The hotel internet here is super fast, so I was able to upload these pics to Flickr easily ;)

Tue, 6 May, 6.30AM Penang time... Rushed to the check-in counter (international flights need 1.5-2 hrs early check-in)

DSC05120

You can see I'm VERY reluctant to leave... Almost chocked with tears as I walked past the immigration dept, waving goodbye to Gf.............. :'(

Holding back the emotions, I went to the Cathay Business Class Lounge (yup, Business Class... thanks to Modolala)

DSC05121
Ultra-classy waiting lounge...
DSC05123
But I didn't stay long as it was almost boarding time...
DSC05126
DSC05142
Oh... looks like only a few ppl flying today...

DSC05151
Penang bridge, from above... nice eh...
DSC05168
Entertainment system. Basically I didn't spend much time with this as the flight was only 3+ hours and they were serving all sorts of food...

DSC05162
DSC05164
DSC05166
I just took a few bites from this main course.... no appetite.... no heart (you'll soon hear me say this very often!)

DSC05179
DSC05184
DSC05187

Welcome to Hong Kong International Airport!

Ok, now where's the toilet?!!!

1 comment:

Supergirlfriend said...

How come only the muffin looks nice....? :p