Sunday, September 2, 2007

"Starscream G1?"

Had a bad feeling when I saw a few Transformers figures lying on an empty shelf in Gurney TRU. Went closer to see... yeah... I was too late. A new shipment came and went. Transformers movie figures really don't stay on the shelves for too long! 1-2 days max, what more the major characters. One of the stuff that was left was ...


Starscream (Voyager class), G1 Redeco!
scream-g1-2
scream-g1

which is actually a repaint of the Movie Starscream.

81121a089bb_Main400
81121a089bb_A400

Retailing at RM109.90, I was faced with a dilema:

a) Buy it now?
Pros: Finally get a Starscream
Cons: Not movie-accurate. Another dilema if I see a movie-accurate one later.

or

b) Wait for the movie-accurate one?

Pros: Obviously, get a movie-accurate Starscream
Cons: Really have to be *very* patient....

In the end...



Man, if I'm gonna pay RM109.90, it better be movie-accurate!!

No comments: