Saturday, September 15, 2007

"... and now for Star Wars!"

Now for some new Star Wars arrivals!
DSC00162
Elis Helrot, Animated Debut Boba Fett, Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
DSC00164
CZ-4, Umpass-Stay, Concept Darth Vader

One nice figure is the new Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker! He comes with a soft outer tunic which can be removed .... and we can finally recreate the most memorable scene in the entire Star Wars saga (for me la):

the Final Jedi Duel on the 2nd Death Star!

DSC00077
Darth Vader brings Luke to meet the Emperor on board the 2nd Death Star.
DSC00085
"Welcome young Skywalker, I have been expecting you. In time, you will call me.... Master."
DSC00088
The Emperor manipulates Luke into battling Darth Vader!
DSC00105
Fueled by rage, Luke defeats Vader!
DSC00115
"Good, now take your father's place by my side!"
"...No. You failed Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DSC00127
"So be it... Jedi!"
DSC00120
"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side! Now you will pay for your lack of vision!" Bzzt...
DSC00142
The redemption of Anakin Skywalker!
DSC00151
"Father, I won't leave you here, I've got to save you!"
"You already have, Luke. You already have. Tell your sister, you were right about me..."

DSC00156
Anakin becomes One with the Force...

Another cool figure is Elis Helrot. Elis who?? Hehe, I dunno also. Only those hardcore fans who know every alien's name would appreciate this figure. But he come with a cool Cantina table which can be combined with the previous parts to recreate another very fun scene...



The Mos Eisley Cantina!

DSC00195
Cheers!

No comments: