Monday, September 10, 2007

"Home"

MalaccaStateFlag

The best thing about going back to Melaka is that... u'll never go hungry :D In fact at times it seems like we're going for a food marathon! Breakfast, lunch, dinner... each one of them is a joy :)

Wan Tan Mee, Pan Mee (they call it 'Mien Fen Kao'), Yong Tau Fu, Chicken Rice Balls, Yee Kiaw Mee, Nyonya food, 'Chu-Char' (yeah, all at family-friend's places!), Cendol..... phew, it's like a rush to sample all the food before we go leave! :P

My house in Melaka is in a place called Taman Seaview and it literally means that: SEA VIEW! And another of my all-time favourite activity is... cycling in the evenings with my trusty bike.... there are a few places which have absolutely stunning views.

Here's one:
2
1
... this is at Portugese Settlement (which conveniently, is just behind my home). One a fine day, u can just sit down there and enjoy the soft sea breeze with the sound of waves splashing against the shore... truly a Zen moment :)

(On a side note, I didn't bring my camera along, so this is taken using my sucky Moto camera phone :P Haha)

13159_MotImage
Another thing I look forward to is meeting with the gang. But as I let out in the previous post.... We really had a "GREEAAATTT" time.... how can u not enjoy it when one by one all FFK.... Damn, no wonder we're called the Kurap Gang..... Really kurap!!

When things work out, it's really a heckuva time... but when things don't... OMG, its so damn frustrating.... But after thinking about it more, well, now things juz aren't as simple as during our study times, when all we think about was where to hang out... Hahaha...

Oh well....................

2 comments:

Sharon said...

motorola phone produce THAT good quality pics? u sure anot!

Leopard said...

Err.... i'm sure it's my moto phone.. but not really good quality if u look closely.. like got a layer of somthing make it not very sharp... :-S