Sunday, September 16, 2007

"Someone's wedding..."

Remember last weekend when it was raining non-stop? Most likely we'd stay home, but I got invited to a little event: Someone's wedding! Someone? Who? Err... good question... she's my gf's cousin's daughter... my gf's cousin is 30 years older than her... and she barely know them.... man, that makes me the most irrelevant person there! What the heck, jz go there n eat... And maybe take some pics along the way ;)

No one really bothered with me there. It was kinda miserable. Tried to fit in the crowd, but it was so hopeless I gave up after awhile. Just kept quiet and whack the Skol beer :P

Well, lets see what pics we have here:

DSC00166
Nice special effect...
DSC00167
The usual stuff... If you've been to a Chinese wedding, you've been them all...
DSC00170
The bride and groom, with their family. I could almost swear I've seen that gal before... and the groom looks so young. I almost hesitated to shake his hands coz I kinda doubt whether he was the groom! Hahahaa :P

Ok, by now I was terribly bored. No one really layan me at all...

Balik la....

DSC00177
Posing back at home... :P check out the special watercolor effects!

OMG, that was more fun than the entire dinner.............. :-S

2 comments:

PS Lee said...

hahaha........can c all u "toys" behind u :p

Leopard said...

Hehe... wait till u see the 'main' section! :D