Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Many things..."

Part 1: Spider-Man 3 again!
Things to do after watching Spidey 3 again... Hahaa...

DSC00217

Part 2: Awakening the Buddha Within
Check out the new book I bought few weeks ago. Actually been eyeing it for awhile (few months!) but kept saying, ok, I'll buy it, but lets wait till there's a discount blablabla excuses blablabla cheapo blahblahblah.....

... up till one point I said, Hey man... you can spend RM500 a month on Star Wars & Transformers without hardly blinking, but you need to think so much for a RM69.90 book?? Come on!

0767901576.01.LZZZZZZZ

I'd probably be the last person you'd expect to be reading this kinda book... but at some point in time, we will all experience the emptiness of the soul... So lets clear the illusions/delusions from our minds and begin our search for the ultimate wisdom of the universe!

Part 3: Missing Control Panel!
Yesterday night was attacked by a trojan/virus/spware shit while surfing. Damn thing keep popping up a warning telling me to download a spyware remover (Ironic eh... a spyware telling me to download a spyware remover?!) Then, after restart PC, my control panel disappeared! And I couldn't access any system icons.. Holee...

something

Searched the net for advice, downloaded a host of spyware removers (real ones of coz). Still cannot clean completely. This morning, open a search for all the files created at the time-of-crime. Got it! autorun.exe ok.... DELETE -> restart -> Problem solved! :D

Yeah, beat that creep! ;)

No comments: