Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Bumblebee fever......-_-''

Things are really heating up...

Just got news this afternoon from my supplier... a 2-pack Optimus Prime and Bumblebee is coming in Sept!

At only RM139.90, we can get
1) Voyager Optimus Prime
2) Concept Bumblebee ('08 Camaro!!!)


Phew... no way I'm gonna miss out on this baby!

While surfing, I found another product going up soon... a twin pack Bumblebee! '78 Camaro and '08 Camaro..... *drooling* ...

Unfortunately this is Target exclusive... lets hope it does arrive in M'sia!

Found more pics on the ultra-cool Concept Bumblebee...

and robot form:


Haha... those people bidding like mad in eBay right now must be kicking themselves once they see this out in the market!
(Last I saw, prices went up to as high as Rm200 for this guy... whereas retail price is only Rm49.90! :-S)


Hopefully I can get enough figures....





...and take this photo! *drooling uncontrollably*




No comments: