Saturday, July 28, 2007

"NEW! NEW!"

DSC05481
New arrival: Elite TIE Interceptor (RM139.90) !!

DSC05475
Comes with a TIE fighter pilot...
DSC05469
Check out the fancy red stripes at the wings...
DSC05464
Looking fierce in battle!
DSC05497
But that's not the highlight of this week.....




that role.....





goes to....






BUMBLEBEE!!!!

DSC05484
Yes! My first TRANSFORMERS figure! Heard from my supplier that there will be some new arrivals this week. Went to Toys R Us QB, but they only have Megatron and Barricade.. Tak mau la... Megatron some more look like cheap plastic... :-S

Then.... went to Jusco...

OMG.... There was this 1 lonely Bumblebee..... the card a bit koyak... but.... HOW CAN I PASS IT ON??? :D

Straight grabbed it.....


DSC05493
DSC05495
DSC05482
Standing proudly in my collection...
DSC05487
Feel so lucky to grab this last piece... the Bumblebee fever is really everywhere! I went to Toys R Us Gurney also same... No Bumblebee... Left all the crap figures that no one buys.....

Unfortunately, this figure does not convert into the Camaro car... that version is sold out everywhere..... :-S

Hehe, but I am a hunter and I *will* get that one! ;)

No comments: