Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Really was fun!"

Went back home last weekend... Hehe... Hang out with the gang... this time was XieMei's belated birthday dinner @ Portuguese Square!



They didn't permit me to take photos while eating (all sweating eating crab, nanti rosak image... :P), so waited till everyone was done!




DSC05361 DSC05360
Ladies:Sabrina, Ms 'Backstreet Boys', XieMei and LeeYing
Guys: TeckSiong, SoonGuan and me

After that went to Beijing 2008 Karaoke but XieMei said...
DSC05366

"I only know how to sing the chorus..."
DSC05364

"Dun worry. I'm tai kor here... Watch me sing, baby!"
DSC05371

"Lam em lam ar?" ;)

DSC05378

But the competitor, TeckSiong stays cool only man:D

DSC05379

"Shit, I better buck up a bit! If not cannot be tai kor dy!"

DSC05377

Adrienne & LeeYing like Beyonce & Shakira's "Beautiful Liar"! (But Adrienne's bf looking damn bored.. maybe thinking "I should have stayed home"? :D )
DSC05375

"XieMei finally sang!!!"

Next day we went to Mori's Cafe for a drink. New student place near MMU... Adrienne was worried we might not fit in... Hey, we were once students also! Umm... 10 yrs ago la... :P
DSC05384

Posing.........
DSC05383 DSC05390
DSC05388 DSC05391
1. Adrienne n Sab
2. Adrienne n SoonGuan (Adrienne said "I look so sweet!" :-S
3. Me n Sab
4. Me n Adrienne


Was really fun guys, especially looking tru the old photos we took 10 yrs ago! And chatting about all the 'time of our lives' then... I'm really glad I spent my 'childhood' growing up with u guys!

Haha.... Now lets plan for that Tioman trip!

No comments: