Friday, July 6, 2007

"Should I or should I not............?"


Transformers Movie Ultimate Bumblebee Description:He's far more than meets the eye! The 14-inch tall animatronic Bumblebee robot transforms into a 2008 Camaro with lights and sounds. With the touch of a button, robotic Bumblebee comes to "life" with speech and music – featuring Devo's "Whip It", battle and conversion sounds and animated head, arms and wings. Bumblebee's sound detection capabilities enable him to respond to noise, and he can also aim and fire a missile.

USD119.90!!! -_-''''''

Should I or should I not..........................?

5 comments:

Sharon said...

one word

CRAZZZZYYY!

overated la

Leopard said...

Yaya.. I agree... can't believe I was even considering this! almost got tricked by the pics..... :P

Anonymous said...

you should! just like chee sheng!!!

Leopard said...

Wahh... tis is like one side is the angel, the other side is the devil :D
Buy, dun buy, buy, dun buy!

Anonymous said...

Life is short.
Play HARD MAN!
Ask yourself if you like it, BUY IT!
money can earn back one!!!
I tell you this toy might worth 4 times higher after 15 years!
YES I do have a robot toys last time and now I checked it in Timesquare it costs much!