Thursday, August 2, 2007

"My Pictures..."

I was looking at some of the pics in My Pictures... share with u some...
DSC05088
View from my balcony...facing Bkt Jambul hill.. taken at 7.30am. Can smell the freshness of the morning breeze.... That's one of my Zen moments :PDSC05091
:O What's this?? Doomsday?? No la... this is taken on one fine day...7.30pm sunset ... Majestic, eh? Another Zen moment. Looking at this, you can really feel one with the Force... I'm trying to catch the sunset-at-Techno-moment too... watch out for it! :)

Browse, browse... ah.. some new pics...

Bosses wanted to take a group photo... So we all went outside Technoplex lobby...
IMG_9788
This is all-ATS Penang (hardware and software).
IMG_9797
These are my team mates...


Feels kinda odd saying that. Whenever I say team mates, I always associate myself with the DSP team... even now I still think I'm part of the DSP team! :P

Yup, time for a trip down memory lane....
IMG_0019
Dinner&Dance 2003, went with Dr Lee, Bill, Lily and Susan (CDC engineers)
DSCF0582
Check tis out: DSP team building, Jan '05 at I-forgot-what-Golf resort! Lily gave us a real trashing on her "first-time-playing pool". Yeah, right!
DSCF0530
Still at I-dunno-wat-golf-resort.... Pretty or not? ;) (Yeah, sig!!!)
IMG_0062
Oct '04 Karaoke-ing during LTD team building at Pedu Lake... move over 911! :D IMG_0035
Nov '04 Technical Symposium. Karam and LayKoon's 'BIG' day (see Karam's extremely serious face... hahaha) :P
IMG_0010
June '05... Ahh... our pretty-first-DSP gal SzeYin.... hmm...I like SzeYin but this photo I not so like.... u all know why la har.... ;)
IMG_0002
Eventually, someone got married: Sep '05, TheanHai's bachelor nite... haha...Wasn't planning to go, but at the very last moment, changed my plans and drop by! Never let anyone down, I say!IMG_0178
Dec '05. Me and WaiMing feel like going to see our 'son' Shawn present during Technical Symposium '05! :P

Shawn (thru SMS): Are you guys coming?
WM&Me: Relaz, relaz, coming...

We came just in time, stood at the back.... watch him give his presentation.... haha..

IMG_0008
Nov '06 at Nando's... Notice that people come and people go... The new faces of DSP has arrived!
IMG_0040
From fresh engineer now become senior dy.... or the so-called 'sifu' -_-'' Hahaha.. interesting...

Ok, enough nostalgia.... gotta sleep dy... later need to wake up early!

( PeiSee, this *sort-of* answers your question on why I didn't go to AG in the end! ;) )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brings back my Motorola memories too :P

Didn't know Syazani also in ATG now ;)

And I absolutely love Susan letting off half-ball :P

For the resort, it's Pearl Island Country Club remember? ;) But now the whole golf place already flattened to build new houses :D

By the way, should have censored that fug-face :P

And I am wondering what I was doing on the eve of my wedding night, holding my "birdie". May be it's too gatal to be ready for my "1st night" the next day, kaka =D

Leopard said...

Ah yes, Pearl Island and I remember the golf instructor was Arthur :D

Yup, Syazani just joined. Fric n tiger couldn't brainwash him.. hahaa...

Susan... one word: Phew... :P

I wanted to censor Fug face, but nothing can compare with *your* legendary version! Classic! :D

PS Lee said...

okok..........

I'll not paksa u pergi :p

Leopard said...

Ok, good pet.. ;)