Monday, August 6, 2007

"Paintball 2!"

It's time for....







IMG_2701

PAINTBALL


Part 2!
Part 1 was the ATS software teambuilding. Now is all-ATS team building.

Venue: PISA multi-storey carpark, a very run-down place, can say abandoned also... a perfect setting for our urban warfare!

IMG_2672
Listen to the instructor's crap jokes...
IMG_2678
Guy posing with a rifle...
IMG_2668
Nah, u dun get to use that... *this* is what we have to use :-S
IMG_2663
The setting (upper floor). Notice the black stains on the floor.. it's some thing leak from the roof. Wonder when the roof will finally collapse!
IMG_2666
Lower floor. Hard to play this level coz it's really a huge place and there's only 7 a side. But this is a useful path if u want to ambush the opponents and shoot them from behind!
IMG_2700
As always, pose before the match :P Guess which one is me... Our armor consist of a vest (what's with the bright mark on the center??), the helmet and mask.
IMG_2687
3! 2! 1! GO GO GO!!! (Just like Counter-Strike!)
IMG_2697
It's all about style baby ;)
IMG_2688
IMG_2706
Hit! The marshall will pull you out once you got hit... Unless you did what I did and quickly (and quietly) wipe the paint off.. wahahaah :P
IMG_2693
The best strategy to survive a match: Go in pairs!! I cover u, u cover me!
IMG_2733
The winners... Meh... My team won 2 matches and lost 1. I survived the two matches and even grabbed the enemy flag ;) But the 3rd match ran out of bullets! Damn....

Oh, and remember those black stains on the floor earlier? In the first match, I was running (in my mind, imagining myself like in the movie Black Hawk Down)...but shit... stepped on those stain and slipped-------- ! paiseh, land on my butt! :-S Damn, really black hawk down!!

No comments: