Saturday, August 25, 2007

"Saga Legends"

Look what I found!!

DSC05662
501st Legion Trooper, Clone Trooper (Episode II)
DSC05665
Boba Fett, Battle Droids

These are part of the Saga Legends Wave, consisting of repacks from previous years... found them at Parkson Gurney last Sunday... so shockingly sweet! I mean, how often do you see these troopers lying around?? :D

But my gf ask.. "Umm... didn't I get this for u last week alrdy?" (referring to the Episode II clone trooper)

Oh, that one was the Imperial Stormtrooper, Episode IV. This is Clone Trooper, Episode II..

Ok, time for a quick tutorial:
DSC05668
Episode II Clone Trooper, Episode III Clone Trooper, Episode IV Imperial Stormtrooper

See the difference?

Oh, and the Boba Fett is a must-have as it is repacked from the Vintage collection! Super-articulated and with a cloth cape! Perfect for posing with one of my favourite characters of all time:
DSC05684
Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
DSC05679
Clash on Jabba's Skiff!

No comments: