Friday, October 29, 2010

"Gomenasai!"

Sorry for abandoning the blog! Last weekend we went back to Melaka to attend TSG's wedding. Came back on Sunday and the rest of the week had been very hectic to say the least! TSG asked me to be the secondary cameraman, which was nice, because I wouldn't want to be the primary one: too pressure! As the secondary one, I get to snap behind-the-scenes pics, especially of our gang :D

DSC_0028_G (Large)

Took more than 800++ pics, and selected around 130+ to be uploaded in Facebook. Which brought me to think: are blogs still relevant? Using Facebook for sharing pictures allow our friends to view them immediately and place comments. Blogs however (for myself at least) takes a tremendous amount of effort to write up and publish. So, end up most of the time, the entry gets posted a long time after the event occurred!


DSC_0319 (Large)

Anyway, the next few weeks will be even more hectic as I plan for my trip to Beijing... on Free and Easy. OMG, I can't believe we opted not to follow any tour! This will be crazy for sure~~

China Flag

No comments: