Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"ATR Teambuilding @ Pisces, Behind the Scenes"

I don't have anything new to share yet, so posting these "behind-the-scenes" pics which I found from the loads of pics shared by other photographers!

IMG_4971 (Large)
Zoe caught me snapping my 2 other models.. feels weird to see it.. :P

IMG_1683_G (Large)
Photographers usually don't have many pics of themselves, so this one is a rare taken by SA

IMG_0012 (Large)
This one was taken by Shaun.. looks like I was so focused on viewing the pics!

IMG_6396 (Large)
A close up shot by CL... his pics all seem to be close-up/portraits -- which is not good for guys... girls ok la... can showcase smooth skin :P

IMG_5053 (Large)
Pic by Zoe... early morning action! Sometimes quite pressure also; have to find the right setting, and have to compose the picture in an attractive way.. and make sure people don't spend too long waiting for u... but it's all fun (I guess)!

Ah, I can't wait for the next opportunity to play with the camera-- starting with our fren TSG's long awaited wedding next Saturday!

No comments: