Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Pizza Hut's new Italiano Paradise"

Ok, time to take a break from KK trips..... :P Anyway, during the weekend was curious to try out the new offering from Pizza Hut. Yeah, most of the 'new' offerings usually are rehashed from their usual menu, but hey, lets see what they have!

DSC04937
Instead of the yucky breadsticks, they give this... Italiano Bruschetta, which is garlic bread topped with chicken... OMG, this was heavenly!~! The garlic bread is soft yet crispy.... holee....

Ok, can't wait for the main meal!!

And here it is!
DSC04940
Umm... what is this supposed to be... :-S It hardly looks like what was advertised....

DSC04942
The advertised item (left)... Man, this is like waaay different... Gf say never mind la, jz eat...

but .....


but ....


I want to know why it's so different!

"Hi, Waiter....? Umm, why does this look so different than the pic?"

"Hold on.... ar...", the young girl stammered. My gosh, I asked so politely and she's shivering alrdy! Shit...

The manager told her something... She went to discuss with others colleagues.... Ok, fine.... I wait... wait... and wait.

"Sir, the pizza was not made according to procedure... umm... err.... would u like to change.... umm", she blurted out nervously.

"Ok, can I change? Coz we took a bite or two from it already...", I asked.

Man, at this point she was close to hiding under the table! "Kak, boleh tolong ni?", she pleaded with her manager. Whoa, I felt guilty for even *asking*! Quickly the manager came and told me, "Sir, if you are not happy with it, we can change it, but you have to wait awhile longer". I said, "Sure, no problem. But I wasn't really complaining in the first place. I just wanted to find out why it was so different than the pic in the menu."



And 10 minutes later...


DSC04944


Ahh.... MUCH MUCH better! Well, was starving by this time and gobbled down the pizza heartily! The taste is pretty good.. lots of olive oil used though I don't think I'll order it again coz they all taste pretty much the same! :P

The manager later apologized and said that she wanted to see how her staff handled customer complaints. That's nice of her to replace the pizza immediately, but really... if they told me they ran out of some ingredients or some other reason, I wouldn't have even bothered! Oh, well, quality control seems the real issue with Pizza Hut, but at least they are trying to improve....

2 comments:

twosuperheroes said...

hwah...this pizza hut cannot eat wan ah... Like two totally different pizza! suddenly the second one look so much better.

Remember last time we eat the Pizza Hut punye soup. Got come out smoke but it's cold. Amazing..use dry ice effect isit?

Leopard said...

Ummm... it *is* the same shop we went! :P