Friday, April 18, 2008

"Leaving on a jet plane..."

Sorry for the lack of post, especially on continuing the KK adventures! Anyway, will try to fill out Day 5 on Sunday.... It has been a pretty hectic week and topping it off was this announcement last nite:

Slave,
You are assigned to assist the Maggie-No team in Plantation. Please make arrangements to travel next week. Duration is 2 months.

Boss


Whoa... Plantation.... next week?!

(Modolala has a site in Plantation, Florida, which I went in Feb 2006)


In the confused mind:

Reluctant (gf here la... kesian dia... susah ni....)
Reluctant (aiya, go alone... lemah la...)
Reluctant (shit, two months man... so long)
Reluctant (been to most of the tourist-y places dy...)
Reluctant (lonely... i am so lonely... )


Excited (hmm... can save money, especially with the pathetic financial state now)
Excited (umm.... no need to see Boss?? :P)
Excited (can find some Star Wars/Transformers there?:D)


Conspiracy (Hmm... why they sending me there so urgently? Dun tell me I didn't get promoted again.... send me there to make me happy?? Shit...)


Anyway, hopefully I can push the departure date to May. My trusty camera is in Melaka, my luggage bag is in Melaka, and most importantly, I have no budget. Sad to say, now I juz have RM50 to last me till the next pay day. But of course, this is usually where the exciting 'How-to-survive-with-RM50' challenge begins! ;)

Oh, btw, I was looking thru old pics taken in Plantation and saw this:

DSC02116

OMG.... look so fat! And I can't begin to describe that hair.... :S:S:S Well, that era is best forgotten! Next!

1 comment:

twosuperheroes said...

hahhaha...look so fat?? weh, maybe you go there 2 months hoh, after eating all those XL burgers and steak, maybe can become fat once more! Now still too thin. Where can thinner than me???!!

Btw, erm...remember to buy something for me there ok. Don't be stingy. :p