Wednesday, December 6, 2006

"Team Building in Pulau Jerejak"

Went for team building on 24 Nov in Pulau Jerejak, just a few miles off the Bayan Lepas shores. That was the 2nd time I'm there. The first was a rather effective 'mind-programming' training... really makes u totally obedient... "Yes, master..what can I do for u?" :P

Anyway, here are some pics for the day:
Pulau Jerejak jetty..in the background is Pulau Jerejak.LTD photo.. notice the shirt... with the HUGE love sign :-S
DSP group photo (as always, there's bound to be ppl missing)
The telematch activities, ugh... never liked these stuff.. that's why can hardly find my pic :P must be hiding behind dy:P
Shit, my turn dy! what am I supposed to do again??
Tarik tali!
The opponents...
No match la....! ;)
Suspension bridge..
Got flying fox also.. dammit had to wait nearly 2 hours only get a chance:S
Rock climbing... Couldn't finish it...:( muscles not responding dy by that time..
Next up is Rappeling...Whoa looks kinda high man...should I or should I not? Just do it!
Kok Seng doing the Rappeling action..
That's it...after that go home dy... :)

1 comment:

Leopard said...

Haha:D Yaya... Still keep the wood?:P