Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"Mexican Adventures"

What do you eat over in Plantation? Besides the usual burgers and pizzas, here's something I found pretty different. It's called Nachos, some Mexican food. You can pick the 'toppings' that you want. Naturally, I don't know what those toppings were so I simply hentam only la.....:P Turns out I chose the spciy beef and cheese topping. Got 2 plates here, one is Mok's one (I can't remember which one is mine..:S)
What does it taste like? Like eating colourful keropok (ok) with some meat (nice), colourful gravy(yuk..) and cheese(err...). Doesn't look like a lot rite, but when u mix them up and eat, its really filling! In the end cannot finish also... maybe coz geli dy..Hahahahha...
And finally, the bill! With drinks, comes up to USD9.16... kinda expensive I feel :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The portion looks quite large. But big eater like me may be could finish both plates, wuahaha! :D