Friday, December 29, 2006

Year End Holidays!

Just before I go home for the one week holidays, I managed to go to Gurney Plaza yesterday... They decorated the place so well, I couldn't help but snap a few shots of there! :P
This is the main attraction... the HUGE christmas tree... It's almost 4 storeys high!
Me in the Motorola uniform... :-S No choice, went there straight after work. In fact I was planning to go to Queensbay that day, rather than Gurney...
Me n my gf... pretending to be models :P
And this, IMHO, must be the best shot of the night! ;) The lighting is simply stunning... Don't miss it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the Xmas tree taller than the one in Queensbay Mall?

PS Lee said...

OMG posting in that piece of 'kain' :p

Leopard said...

Hehe...I just posted the one in Queensbay one :P I think Gurney's taller though..

Leopard said...

No choice...kain also have to take pictures dy:P hahahaa