Wednesday, December 27, 2006

LTD Plantation

During my stay in Plantation, there was once we went out for lunch. It seems people there seldom go out for lunch in a group... Most of the time eat with their family etc, but not with their own team mates... Well, this is one rare occasion! We went to this Mexican place (yup, Mexican Adventure Part 2!)
This is what I ate. Actually, I don't know the name of this dish..I just point to any one item on the menu! They got lots of funny funny names... But this one is really SUPERB! It has chunks of tender beef sandwiched in between the 2 peieces of dough with cheese.. Yummy.... :P:P

These are the members of the "Plantation-Special-Task-Force-To-Save-LTD-From-Sinking", made up of the "best of the best people with decades of experience". Scary ler.... :P Hahah...

(From left to right, John DeSabatino, Jim Carsello, Matt Simms, Jesus Corretjer, Naing Kyaw, Mok, Aiguo Ruan, and me)

2 comments:

PS Lee said...

hahaha............u r oso one of the scary ppl :p

Anonymous said...

I met all of them in person before, except Jim Carsello ;)