Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"My Birthday"

Here are some pics to commemorate the day :D

At office, the gang gave me a shock when they bought a cake for me! Even comes with the birthday song :$ pai seh man...
Nice black forest cake:)
Gang photo..though missing quite a few ppl.. And the compulsory antennas and guns...

Later had dinner with my gf at Victoria's Station:) I had steak...
She took salmon...
Aha..no one around!:D Hehehe
hawaiian gal:D
posing outside...
Back home...
birthday cake Part II...
Simply put: That has got to be the most fun birthday I had in a long time! :)

3 comments:

PS Lee said...

u should be eating cakes and cakes again tat day........hahaha

Anonymous said...

Got any pussy-shaped cake? :P

Leopard said...

Yup, eat cake until scared dy... even though I like secret recipe very much..but i think will ban for now!:P