Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Star Wars returns!"

After an insanely long break, Star Wars have returned to stores! The concept this time is to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Episode V: Empire Strikes Back.

DSC_0098 (Small)
DSC_0099 (Small)
DSC_0100 (Small)
DSC_0101 (Small)
DSC_0102 (Small)
DSC_0103 (Small)

As a tribute to Ep V, Hasbro is reusing the "Vintage" cardback style from the 1980s, which I think is stunning! Only thing is, since I bought a whole case, I ended up with 2 Darth Vaders.......... :-S


Vehicles: Luke's Snowspeeder! Finally, I have one in my collection ^_^
DSC_0096 (Small)
DSC_0083 (Small)
DSC_0092 (Small)
DSC_0086 (Small)
The packaging converts into diorama

DSC_0097 (Small)
And the Bespin Cloud Car! Haven't opened it yet though.

Another vehicle which they are aggresively promoting is the super deluxe AT-AT Walker! That big one costs RM499.90, which means, lets hold it off for a while first :P

Besides the Vintage collection, there's also a package renewal for the Clone Wars line. I grabbed these on the first day of the launch @ Toys R' Us :D
DSC_0107 (Small)

More to come! ;)

No comments: