Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Nikon D3000!"

Introducing a new friend...

IMG_9187 (Small)

The Nikon D3000!

IMG_9191 (Small)

with included 18-55mm lense

IMG_9192 (Small)

Rear view

IMG_9196 (Small)

Optional stuff: Wide angle converter & Zoom lense (70-300mm)

IMG_9199 (Small)

Zoom lense comes with this huge cover-thing but not sure what it's used for...

IMG_9198 (Small)

Big bag to carry all the equipment (with big Nikon logo in front... scared ppl duno it's camera mer -_-'')

IMG_9203 (Small)

Nicely fit all 3 stuff

I got this for RM1.7k (body and default lense) + RM250 (wide angle converter) + RM700 (zoom lense). The Nikon D3000 is the most basic entry level DSLR; what I like about it (besides the low price) is the GUIDE mode. It's like a dummy mode where there is a menu basically asking "What do you want to do" and lets you know the corresponding settings. Neat!

Next: some test shots :D

(Notice now there are watermarks on my pics.. this is because there have been too many cases where I saw my photos ending up being used by people to sell THEIR products :-S )

3 comments:

Amanda said...

yo yo... i wish i have budget for a DSLR..

Leopard said...

Relaz la.. rite now u just invested heavily on ur house :)

dizzyfly said...

Wow... a DSLR. Congrats. I want one too. But I malas to carry 10kg around and of most importantly the budget lor.