Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Wedding stories"

This time I went back to Melaka to settle a lot of stuff for the wedding on Dec 26. Time is really running short as there's about 3 months to go and not sure when would be the next time I go back. As expected, money was free-flowing out like nobody's business (except mine? :P ) when it comes to weddings.

Here are some stuff for the Guo Da Li (performing rites): a gold bracelet for Gf.

IMG_7119

And this gold ring would be her mom's gift to me during the drink tea ceremony

IMG_7089

These days modern abit, we choose ourselves one :P I don't really like wearing rings but I wanted to select a design which is simple and matches with my engagement ring's bamboo design.

We also bought a bed and cupboard set for my room (although I hardly go back!) for the wayang-wayang on the wedding day~~ :P Damn, these things all add up to a huge amount, so much so that I'm actually applying for a credit card, despite saying never again because I just can't be carrying so much money around. For the record, I cancelled my card few years ago after mounting debts. Oh no, here we go again!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Wow..26 Dec... Ok, then we can call our frens out on 24th for Xmas countdown cum bachelor nite. We would love to see u vomit, and there is NO EXCUSE as u can still rest the next day before ur wedding day :P Get PREPARED! I will ask SG to organise..haha

shirley said...

got buy bed and cupboard meh??

Leopard said...

Eric, I see the bills I alrdy vomit :P

cher2, got... but it havent arrived. mom say check for the right time to install it first :D