Friday, September 18, 2009

"Selamat Hari Raya"

Gf will be coming up tomorrow to see the arrangement of the photo album. Then either Monday or Tuesday will be going back to Melaka. This time going back to settle more wedding stuff. Lemahhhh~~~ :-S Will be back in Penang on Monday 28/9. Back to work on 29/9. I can forsee the ultimate BLUE feeling then :D

On another note, a close fren will be leaving Modo soon :( Lemah dy. Lost another buddy. Although this year still has 3 months to go, I already label it as a terrible. Work sucks. The only nice thing is that the project has many frens from my old team, which sort of makes things a bit better. But the project is close to finishing and they will go back to their teams.. omg.. canot imagine. Will feel really empty. That's another problem. Within the last year, so many buddies have left and I find myself struggling to find people who *click* with me.

Yesterday the boss came over and ask, "What would you guys like to do next year?" At that moment, all I thought was... err, do I still wanna stay here?? :P I think next year would be a good time to freshen things up. This year is kinda stuck; once the wedding thing is out of the way, probably can look forward to change things about. Sometimes you get caught in the web of complacency. Comfort zone mar. Just do the work and get the pay then buy more toys. But once things get to this stage, I believe you have to shake yourself out of the slumber and get a new perspective.

Ok guys, enough complaining from me. Wishing everyone Selamat Hari Raya. Have a safe trip if you are travelling and enjoy the holidays!!

No comments: