Sunday, April 19, 2009

"More Macross!"

1) The shop at QB had the VF-1S Roy Fokker with Super & Strike Parts! Better yet, there's 5% discount! Good deal! Went to ATM, withdraw RM450 and straight grabbed it!

DSC08217_m
DSC08218_m
DSC08221_m
Roy Fokker's VF-1S is THE icon of the original Macross series. I want one too!! But I already have Hikaru Ichijo's VF-1A, so, this one's actually bought for fellow Macross fan: Eric! Enjoy the pics for now coz you'll have to wait till I get back to Melaka to hold it :P

2) There's always something for me though: Macross Frontier Characters (or what they call 'Gashapons')!

DSC08223_m
There were 2 sets available, I took this one, @ RM65 after discount. Each bag comes with 4 characters:

DSC08225_m
Can pose Michel with his VF-25G~~

DSC08231_m
Or Alto with his VF-25F, just like in the opening song~~

DSC08224_m
But the ones that I like the most is Sheryl and Ranka posing together... like the anime comes to life!

3 comments:

shirley said...

the characters!! *gasp*

Eric said...

Damn...U put my baby on display and I can't touch it yet..Damn suffering my fren. U r really cruel ;p

Leopard said...

chercher,
there is another set... must get it also! :D

eric,
patience, patience.. see the pic first :D