Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"My birthday celebration..."

... is a dinner at a restaurant called Four Seasons in Sunway Tunas, Penang. LayKoon introduced this place to us last time and I've been here several times since...

DSC01977
Check out the superb sunset rays on the way there. Cool, huh...

And the food:
DSC01986
Complimentary soup.
DSC01983
Lime and Plum drink; make sure you order this! It's very delicious and you can eat the plum inside ;)
DSC01988
Gf: "Erm.. this isn't exactly the best spot to take pics...." :-S I agree actually!
DSC01989
My position looks better...
DSC01993
Asparagus
DSC01996
Tofu
DSC02002
Chicken (the names are lost to me; it's basically look at the menu and point what you want!)

And the Ultimate food served here.....

DSC02006
Oyster noodle!! Yeah, I purposely zoomed in so that we can see the huge oysters..... phew...

All this came out to about ~RM34, which is pretty affordable I'd say... :)

4 comments:

PS Lee said...

haha.....good
better than FRIDAYs........:p
so expensive

Sharon said...

hehe happy belated bday
yea the place is not bad but some dishes r too salty for me.
why the tofu like that one?

Anonymous said...

This Four Season in Sunway Tunas is the branch. The main one is at Terengganu Road :)

Leopard said...

ps,
Hehhe...I definitely agree! some more eat here can ber-maharaja... call so many dish :P

sharon,
thanks ;) tis one is called 'pi ba' tofu, like seafood tofu.. it's pretty nice, but a bit too much for 2 person...

benn,
Yeah, tats wat i heard.. we were trying to figure out where's Terenganu road :P