Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"Catching a sunset"

Melaka: Wanted to take the bicycle out for the usual walk. Mom said, "Tayar pancit la". Alamak. Okay... I'll walk instead! I went to where I always cycled, behind my house. There was this hut built that I never really go (coz have to park the bike n all that). This time, I just walked in. And behind the hut was this...

DSC01765

Wow~! I lived here for 20 years and this scenery never meant so much to me before! You can actually see the OPEN SEA!! Plus, it was almost time for sunset. And I knew another place that I can get a closer look! Admire the scenery for a little while more before hurriedly walking there...

DSC01771
DSC01779
DSC01781
DSC01785
This is where I went, sat cross-legged on an old wooden jetty in Portuguese Square. So peaceful..... :)

2 comments:

Ali Cahit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leopard said...

ali,
This is in Melaka, Malaysia. Cheers ;)