Monday, March 26, 2007

"New Star Wars!"

Having Monday BLUEEEEEES........ :S So let me talk about Star Wars. That always makes me happy:)

Here
are some stuff that I managed to get while on budget:
Captive of Tantive IV Battlepack, RM119.90. This is a very memorable cinema-scene from Ep IV, which includes Darth Vader, 2 Stormtroopers and 2 Rebel Guards. The Stormtroopers are really the real reason anyone should buy this pack. They just look AWESOME in their clean white armour!

Just as I was about to pay and leave, I saw this Order 66 2-pack calling me. This is #3 of 6 and features Darth Vader and Commander Bow. Where's the rest of the set?? Relaz la... I told the shop owner, "Keep for me first. It's not payday yet man..." He said, "No problem, you are our regular customer." Hahah... ;)

Here are some stuff from Feb. The new 30th Aniversary Collection! We have troopers, Jedis, droids and aliens in the first wave. Here we go again... :P
While shopping for CNY, I manage to chance upon this sleek Tie Interceptor at Parkson. Not bad, eh...

While we are at it, let me share some "cinema-scenes" that I took last weekend after 'fixing' my camera:P

Obi-Wan on Boga chasing General Grievous on Wheelbike through the caverns of Utapau!

The gripping battle had to be settled with a blaster, something Obi-Wan though to be
And here's another favourite scene, still in Utapau: Cody returning to Obi-Wan the lightsaber he found. I'm sure he regretted that coz right after, the Emperor gave out Order 66!

Thats it! More to come (when the paycheck arrives...) :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any news coming ?