Saturday, March 3, 2007

"Happy Chinese New Year!"

Here's what I remember of the CNY holidays:

Karaoke, Carlsberg, Dim Sum (at 3am!), Karaoke, Carlsberg, Sunshine Bar, Carlsberg, Sunshine Bar, Carlsberg, Sunshine Bar, Chivas................. u get what I mean!

For CNY countdown, we decided to go Pure Bar. But that day Pure Bar was choking with people so we ended up counting down in the car! Finally decided to go to Red Square for karaoke, even though just went the previous day... :P


Cukup 'emotional': Everyone singing their hearts out!



First visit to Sunshine Bar, it was full but we managed to get a place, thanks to Adrienne's 'persuasion' skills :D But I agree, it's has a very nice setting (by the sea) and it's open air! Nice change from the ultra-stuffy Pure Bar ;)


This is on the 7th day of CNY, "everyone's birthday" they say. Went for loh-sang and a nice dinner by the sea...:)


Su Wei, this is why I was late on that day... my gf n I were watching the Open House celebration in Hang Tuah Mall on TV1. Hahahh..... actually, it's pretty interesting. Was planning to go there to see it, but it's so much more convenient to watch it on TV (no jam, no need to find parking, and no pushing).



Ahh, Sunshine Bar again... This was one crazy night. 2 bottles of Chivas... :S I drank too much until head spinning....... hangover kau-kau! Heh, but still I wasn't crazy enough to dance on the chair! ;) ;)

Hmm... notice that almost every pic got the 3 gals punya pictures?! Oh ya, Annie, your hair is not *that* bad la... Although I prefer the straight hair (I always prefer straight hair anyway), I think it's a nice change for u! :)

That's it! I think I'll lay-off the beer and wine for a little while first. Till the next time, CHEERS!
*with a glass of water*

No comments: