Saturday, March 17, 2007

"Grass is always greener on the other side..."


"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"

Haha... How true! Within a week of moving to ATG, I'm already burned out
from the excessive stress and pressure to meet deadlines. This is hardly the 'heaven' I thought it'd be... sigh... oh well, it is the weekend now and for once, I decided that I need a break from work!

So, here I am blogging again. Finally got some time to look thru the photos we
took during the Friday nite out at Autocity. This was the first time I hang out with my colleagues from other groups. I was tentative at first, new group mar. Dunno whether will click well or not. Anyway, here are some photos taken in Soho:




Pretty gals, handsome guys, drunkards, more drunkards, making every gal's dreams come true and an interesting gift from buying a bucket of Heineken.

A dream come true... but for who?? Hahaha.... ;)

Group photo!

It was really fun! I'm really glad I decided to join that day :P Ok, time to go
home... and then I realize why the bar wasn't packed: It was raining! Haha....

No comments: