Saturday, December 25, 2010

"Macross Frontier: SMS Skull Squadron!"

For a long time I've been observing the price and availability of the last member of the SMS Skull Squadron which was missing from my collection: Luca's RVF-25. Prices fluctuated between RM750 to RM550 at one time. But maybe I waited too long, until they began disappearing from the market. What the hell, during my trip back to Melaka for Suwei's wedding, I went to Robot Master at Dataran and just swipe RM700 *cough cough*... just imagine it as a Xmas present for myself~~~

Anyway, here's a first look at it:

DSC_0290_G (Large)
DSC_0344_G (Large)

The unique part of Luca's valkyrie is the radome:

DSC_0300 (Large)
DSC_0302 (Large)

It can spin and open as well

More significantly with Luca's arrival, SMS Skull Squadron can fly together now!!

DSC_0385 (Large)

"Flying" on the apartment floor :P

DSC_0377_G (Large)

My fav pic~~ :D Full review of RVF-25 to come...

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hahaha..U can get for RM550 but u thought patience is a virtue, and worse let Robot Master slaughtered. But anyway, I think it is worth it especially to see the whole Skull fly together now.. Superb!

Leopard said...

Actually i asked the guy who sold it at RM550 if he had anymore stock. But then i think when he know i was interested, he hike it up back to RM600. Like that i alrdy beh syok la. When Robot master in penang also sold out, then i kan cheong d.. so ngam tat time go back for suwei's wedding, saw it at dataran. Just close one eye and just swipe it!