Friday, December 10, 2010

"Hectic days!"

After coming back from Melaka, was bombarded with work and more work. Thankfully, the weekend is here, but tomorrow I will be attending a colleague's wedding at Pantai Remis! Really hectic days~~

And I'm sure the Gang are anticipating the next big gathering on 18 Dec: it's Suwei's wedding!! Already bought the bus tickets back to Melaka... gosh, so excited!! I've known her since the Parkson working days way back in 1998/99, so she's like a sister to me. Very happy to see that she's getting married (finally) ^_^ I'll be bringing my whole camera equipment back; hope to get some memorable shots for the event :)

Talking about pictures... the photos from the Beijing 2010 trip are currently being posted in Facebook first, before posting them in this blog; no, it doesn't mean the blog has become less important. There are lots of 'side stories' and commentaries I wish to add to the pics, and that can only be done effectively in the blog! ;)

Also, I'm gearing up for the purchase of the desktop after the old one broke down nearly 2 years ago! Budget around RM3K for it, hopefully can do as 0% installment for a year :D

The year is drawing to a close and 2011 is coming. How did the year go by? I have lots to say, so lets leave the analysis for the next post...

No comments: