Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Photo day"

Just came back from the photo session.

11.45AM: Reached the studio, started putting make-up. Gf pretty much left most of the decision to the stylist, but I was concerned with how my hair would turn out... u know la, Leopard mar... :P After lots of blowing, spraying, combing and re-combing and adjusting, finally got the 'look' that I deemed to be natural enough! We started with the studio pics, then break for lunch, then continue more studio pics. When it came to the traditional costume, I was pleasantly surprised when they passed me an all-black Nehru jacket :D

Kinda lost track of time, since we're in the studio all the time, but I guess around 4PM we went for outdoors photography. First stop was the Peranakan Museum. It's pretty interesting, like Melaka one. Many shots later, we went to a .... construction site! An open field with grass and trees like that also can be a place for photography. One problem I had was when the guy ask me to carry Gf. Omg. After 2 shots, I got injured dy! Either she's too heavy (hehe) or I'm lembik (weak).

Haha.. anyways, next stop was at a seaside, even had to go into the water -_-'' The photographer was very excited coz he said he took some awesome shots. But, then it just had to happen.... RAIN :D And heavy rain some more!! All of us scrambled for shelter, though already drenched :-S A moment later, the rain subsided and we went to one last spot, a classy housing estate at Tanjung Bungah... snap in the middle of the road :P

Ok, that's a wrap, nicely ending at 6PM. This Saturday going to choose the photos and that's when have to pay the remaining balance (Salary, I'm depending on u to come out on time!). Lets see how the pics turns out! :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

wow, i can't wait for the pics to come out! :D

TheVoyeur said...

Wanna see how you look like in your "leopard skin" :D

Eric said...

Yea, I really want to see how u look like in your black Japanese suit. hehe..Leopard skin means wear nothing but ur spots. That, I want to see too :)

Leopard said...

Hahah... yaya... tomorrow is the photo selection date! I also can't wait :P