Saturday, August 22, 2009

"GI Joe: Rise of Cobra figures!"

Right after watching the movie, I went to Toys R Us, and saw a new shipment of Hasbro's GI Joe figures! Searching through, I bought these four:

DSC08758

Scarlett, Duke, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow

DSC08748

Mr. Cool himself, Snake Eyes, wearing a trenchcoat. He appears like this in a few scenes, so damn cool, it reminds me of Darth Maul... small wonder since it is the same actor :D

DSC08744

I already have a Storm Shadow earlier, but this version is without his mask. That's the secret of Hasbro, make multiple versions of the same character!

DSC08749

The main hero, Duke.

DSC08751

And Scarlett. Originally I wanted to just collect the ninjas Snake and Shadow, but changed my mind after seeing how cool the rest of the GI Joe squad put together. Unfortunately, aside from Shadow and Baroness, I find the design for the bad guys like Destro and Cobra Commander rather poor.


DSC08754

And my current GI Joe: Rise of Cobra collection. Don't u just love black uniforms?

DSC08760

"Hello brother!" There will be a THIRD version of Storm Shadow coming up, based on the final battle... :D

No comments: