Monday, August 3, 2009

"Macross Collection Part 3!"

This is Collection Part 3 of CM's Macross figures! I wasn't too keen to get this set because of the lack of anchor characters.

DSC08633

The main attraction for me:

DSC08632

Minmei, this time from her concert in Macross:DYRL ;)

DSC08619

Brash, impulsive and psychotic ace pilot Isamu Dyson from Macross Plus

DSC08623

The "Flower Girl" who appears in every episode of Macross 7, always trying (unsuccessfully) to give flowers to Nekki Basara...

DSC08624

Umm.. I forgot her name... she's one of the 3 bridge bunnies in Macross.. :P

DSC08620

The figure I like the least: Max in Zentran uniform from Macross:DYRL. In the original TV series, Miria undergoes micronization to be with Max, but in DYRL, it's the other way round. Somehow this concept just doesn't fit.

And....

DSC08626

Roy Fokker in his VF-1S!

macr1

at least, just the cockpit :P Honestly I thought this would be another turkey like Max, but once I saw the real thing, I just love it! The size is bigger than expected, so they manage to put all the little details in.

So what else is left for these Macross Collection figures? I did a search in Hobby Search

10049982a2

Minmei special~~! Cool, this I would have no hesitation to get :D

10035958a

And Collection Part 2 featuring Lisa Hayes, Sara Nome (Macross Zero), ROY FOKKER, more Minmei and NEKKI BASARA!! OMGGGG MUST GET IT!

2 comments:

~shafini said...

our Korean neighbor sell this kinda stuff online. their garage is full of these stuffs they had to park their cars in the driveway. maybe can get u a good deal. want me to get their website for u? :)

Leopard said...

Hahah.. that would be cool, send me the link :P