Monday, October 13, 2008

"Monument Valley"

Today I heard one of the guys in the office will be going to Arizona. Wow, Arizona! Just last weekend I chanced upon a book called "Natural Wonders of the World" and one entry was on Monument Valley, on the border of southern Utah and northern Arizona. I'll bet you've seen it before:

MonumentvalleyviewfromnorthWikipedia
Monumentvalley
(Pictures stolen from Wikipedia)

Magnificent, eh? I checked Google Map and Monument Valley is just 3.5 hours from the Grand Canyon. Probably I should go this weekend! Umm.. wait. I forgot. I'm back in Penang. Erk. Sigh, so much for checking the map...!

In a way, I think I never came back from US. Sometimes I wake up not sure whether I'm still in Plantation or not! Perhaps that would explain this restless feeling inside. That gnawing yearning for that One Last Epic Adventure. To feel the sun on your back and the wind in your face once more. Ok, let me go and find that book again this weekend....!

No comments: