Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Lunch at Taiwan Fast Food @ One Stop"

Ever since coming back from Plantation, I have a craving for food... real food, not bland wannabes! Last Saturday, went to Taiwan Fast Food shop at One Stop to satisfy the tastebuds.

I ordered spare ribs (pai kut) Set while Gf ordered the fried chicken (chi pah)...

food6
Menu and my pearl milk tea

food5
My set. The ultimate sauce: thick and full flavoured!

food4
Her set. Check out the perfectly fried chicken.. yummy!

Each set is about RM14++ and it comes with soup, drinks, desert (cake/jelly).

I'm pretty sure my portion has shrunk, like most things these days (sigh) but the taste is still top notch. And that pretty much saves the day!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

They open another restaurant at Gurney, LG floor. I was having dinner there. The beef noodles is superb. :D

Leopard said...

Wah... business must be good! :D