Friday, October 19, 2007

"Oh, what a pity!"

The past few days I had turned 'part-time' full vegetarian becoz of the Nine Emperor Gods festival in Penang. During this time, there are so many roadside stalls set up selling vegetarian meals. These stalls are very distinctive, using yellow as the main color. As usual, each time I saw it, I know a year has passed... haha.. Strangely, this is the first time I'm actually making a point to try. And I'm so glad I did!

After surveying the stalls (they were all over on both sides of the road), I noticed this particular one with an extraordinary amount of people.. should be good! And it sure was! Wow, don't let the number of people discourage you; the vegetable curry (the one usually served in temples, with cabbage, long beans, brinjal and 'tau-pok') was like totally out of this world!! It was so good, I went there for lunch and dinner for 4 days straight (yes, the Raya holidays... :P) Damn addictive, dunno got put what drugs inside... haha...

Today was the last day, I got a little caught up in work... by the time I reach there, all finish dy... sighhhhhh.... what a pity!

No comments: