Thursday, June 14, 2007

"Turbulence!"


The truth is, these few weeks have been very turbulent emotionally and spiritually. Sometimes (most of the time) I feel like the guy on the left, full of fire and fury... Once in awhile, I *remind* myself to be more like the gal on the right... totally at peace with herself and the world (but it's damn hard!)

So what's wrong? Work, life, everything......... well, biasa la rite? Ahh, but it all adds up... it never goes away.... until the problem is solved... Hmm, from the looks of it rite now...quite unlikely!

Karam says he loses his temper sometimes... Me too... This morning, for some stupid reason, I nearly tried to bang a car who wouldn't let me cut into his lane! What was I thinking?! Crazy eh...

On a brighter side, a few things are keeping me happy... For one, my new team mates are starting to warm up to me.. not to say that they weren't nice previously... its jz tat normally these things take time and effort.

Secondly, Karam shared with me the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 soundtrack. It's really cool; brings you back to the adventure and fun of the movie! And Wai Maie shared this: "卫兰 - Do You Know", a really beautiful album which I can't stop listening... very soothing to a tortured soul...............

Heheh... chatting with LayKoon just now also helps... looks like you understand me a lot better than I thought! Thanks for spending the time.... :)

Gosh, after writing this I feel a *bit* better, but I think still need more Johnie to get over the day! Cheers, mate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should visit my PT Moth Kingdom more often then :D

http://the-moth-kingdom.blogspot.com/

Leopard said...

Aiya, moth, ur blog always change ler... :P