Monday, June 25, 2007

"Penang Bridge Run"

Woke up yesterday at 6am... Something wasn't rite... Couldn't sleep. Like I'm supposed to be doing something but I wasn't. Damn...it was the Penang Bridge Run... I didn't register.... damn damn....

Oh, well... next best thing was to go and *see* it... Haha.... Bringing along the camera, seeing who I can catch there :P


The finish line... Quarter, Half and Full Marathon.

Look who I manage to catch there!
*Ok, I am still sulking I didn't join, especially when I saw the medals they got!*



1. CY Chee
2. Chee Seng
3. Pang
4. Melvyn
5. Chin
6. Foong Lin
7. Ivan
8. Alice

Ahh, and a fellow mate who didn't run but came to support: Mr GW Loo!

*Check out his camera... I gotta get one of those!*


And.....

what a surpise: There was a guest artist who performed!!!



OMG!!!!!


It's AMELIA!!!!!



WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWW!!!!!!







Ok, I'm just kidding. I don't even know who she is! :P Heard the DJ say she's some Akademi Fantasia character... yeah, like I cared!

Well, anyway one thing's for sure: See you on the bridge next year guys!!

No comments: