Saturday, June 30, 2007

"Battle of the Heroes"

This is it!

Duel in Mustafar!


Anakin has turned to the Dark Side.
Padme desperately tries to convince him to leave everything behind while they still can.
Obi-Wan has to destroy the Sith, even if it means killing his one-time student.



Padme : "Anakin, all I want is your love."
Anakin : "Love won't save you Padme, only my new powers can!"
Padme : "At what cost? You're a good person. Don't do this!"
Anakin : "I have become more powerful than any Jedi have ever dreamed of. And I'm doing this for you. To protect you."



Padme : "Come away with me. Help me raise our child. Leave everything behind while we still can!"
Anakin : "Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore. I have brought peace to the galaxy. I am more powerful than the Chancellor. I-I can overthrow him. And together you and I can rule the galaxy, make things the way we want them to be!"
Padme : "I don't believe what I am hearing. Obi-Wan was right... you've changed!"
Anakin : "I don't want to hear about Obi-Wan. The Jedi turned against me, don't you turn against me!"
Padme : "I don't know you anymore! Anakin... you're breaking my heart! You're going down a path I can't follow!"
Anakin : "Because of Obi-Wan?"
Padme : "Because of what you've done... what you plan to do! Stop, please, I love you!"




Anakin : "Liar! You're with him! You brought him here to kill me!"
Padme : "*gasp* No!"
Obi-Wan : "Let her go Anakin! LET. HER. GO."



Anakin : "You turned her against me!"
Obi-Wan : "You have done that yourself!"
Anakin : "You will not take her from me!"
Obi-Wan : "Your greed and lust for power have already done that. You have allowed this Dark Lord to twist your mind until now... until now you have become the very evil you swore to destroy."

Anakin : "Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan. I see through the lies of the Jedi... I do not fear the Dark Side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom and security to *my* new Empire!"
Obi-Wan : "*Your* new empire?? Anakin, my allegience is to the Republic, to Democracy!"


Anakin : "If you are not with me, then you are my enemy!"
Obi-Wan : "Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I have to do what I must."
Anakin : "You will try..."


Battle of the Heroes!






Obi-Wan: "It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!"

Anakin : "You underestimate my powers!"
Obi-Wan : "Don't try it..."


Obi-Wan : "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it to darkness!"


Anakin : "I HATE YOU!"
Obi-Wan : "You were my brother Anakin... I loved you."




Lava consumes Anakin and Obi-Wan leaves, letting the Force decide on Anakin's fate...


Palpatine with his Shock Troopers rescue Anakin: "There he is... he's still alive! Get a medical capsule immediately!"

... and the final transformation to Darth Vader!





Vader : "Where is Padme? Is she safe? Is she alright?"

Palpatine: "It seems in your anger, *you* killed her."
Vader : "I?! I couldn't have! She was alive, I felt it!"


"NOOOOOO!!!!!!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very "touching" story :D

Leopard said...

Haha... :D

You can guess how many times I watched it alrdy... :P

Anonymous said...

Should show us a scene of Anakin and Padme making love while being watched by Obi-wan, wuahahaah! :D

Leopard said...

Haha... Interesting...
Hey, where are ur *updates* la... :P