Sunday, October 30, 2011

"The trip that was not meant to be..."

Well, things didn't go exactly as planned. I had finished packing on Friday night for the trip to KL, excited and all. But on Saturday 2AM, I woke up to go to the washroom. As I was coming out, I slipped and fell forward, hitting my head on the floor. THUD!! That is one sickening sound! I was just one or two steps away to go back to bed, and now I'm lying on the floor clutching at my bleeding head! Wife was shocked speechless. Drove me to Pantai emergency and had the wound cleaned up. Fortunately, the wound is an abrasion (superficial) and does not require any stitching. More importantly, the Doctor asked if I fainted, or if I had double vision, or blurred vision, any of these and I would need to go for CT scan. Luckily I did not, but if any of these develop over the next few days, it could be a symptom of internal bleeding... :-S

IMG_1478 (Custom)_1
Hey, I don't look too bad rite?

IMG_1478 (Custom)_2
Look again... now I am Two-Face!

IMG_1476 (Large)

Actually, when I bought these tickets a few weeks ago, I had a funny feeling like I was not going to get to sit the bus. Oh well, at least I live to fight another day! And so did Arsenal, who scored an epic 3-5 victory over Chelsea on Saturday nite! I was so happy cheering that I almost forgot that I had injured my arms during the fall! :P

1 comment:

shirley said...

the muka tak boleh tahan! lol