Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Happy Mooncake Festival!"

Yesterday morning, some of my frens wished me Happy Mooncake Festival. Then kinda wished that I had a nice piece of mooncake to sink my teeth into. Ok, lets go and buy it after dinner! But sadly, the shop where I wanted to buy mooncake was no longer opened... apa la... spoil the mood only. Wife said, why not try at Sunshine Square? Ok, went there, also cannot find it :( But since we were there, might as well go toy hunting ;)

... and guess what I found :D

Captain America figures!! Untouched!!! Holy crap! In one go, I found ALL the figures I'm looking for~~~ Hit the jackpot! Strike gold! Hahaa...:D

Then Wife asked the cashier if they sell mooncakes (oh ya, in my excitement, I totally forgotten why we were here) and she said the counter is near the shampoo area. And there it was, the last stall, closing dy. we quickly grabbed one piece. Mission accomplished :)

DSC_0426 (Large)
Our haul...

DSC_0430 (Large)
All 3 Hydra soldiers... perfect for army building!

DSC_0428 (Large)
by KLT :P

DSC_0431 (Large)
Pearly Jade Mooncake flavour.... yummm~~~~ ^_^

No comments: