Friday, November 5, 2010

"Celebrating Macross Frontier: False Diva!"

Recently, the new Macross Frontier movie, titled the False Diva, was released. To commemorate watching it the 2nd time (without subtitles!), I took out these 3 heroes to recreate the final battle~~

DSC_0904_G (Custom)
Ozma, Alto, Brera. The movie was pretty much so-so, but the final action sequence, with these 3 guys defending Sheryl and Ranka was memorable!

DSC_0876_G (Large)
The original Macross F TV series is still the best, so I brought out the gang again~~

DSC_0889_G (Large)
The 1/72 scale VF-25F Super Messiah. Now permanently in Fighter mode, because I super-glued all the parts so that they won't fall off :P

DSC_0874_G (Custom)
Macross F figures. I wish they came out with more of these. Although they are small, but at least it wont burn my wallet!

DSC_0896_G (Custom)
My fav: Sheryl and Ranka combine :D

DSC_0936_G (Large)
Defiant. Armored Ozma still can transform to Battroid mode despite breaking a crucial part! BUT... if you just touch it, everything collapses, the wing, the armor pack, gosh... what a mess :-S

No comments: