Saturday, January 23, 2010

"G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra collection!"

More stuff from the year-end madness! Among all of last year's movies, I really liked G.I. Joe a lot and when TRU had their massive sales, my collection also grew massively :P

Each figure was only RM29.90 (instead of RM39.90) and if you spend RM150, get RM20 voucher, spend RM250, get RM40 voucher! At the end of it all, I had ALOT of vouchers which can be used to buy even more :D

IMG_7863
IMG_7866
IMG_7846

Everyone together for the class pic~~

G.I. Joes:

IMG_7832

Who better to start off introducing the team than the coolest character of them all: Snake Eyes! And I have 3 versions of him..

IMG_7834

Duke...

IMG_7835

Scarlett, Ripcord

IMG_7836

Heavy Duty, another Scarlett and Breaker

IMG_7830

poor Cover Girl, General Hawk and Sgt Stone

IMG_7838

These guys didn't appear in the movie, but I got them anyway because they look so cool~~

IMG_7839

Another Heavy Duty and Duke

Cobra:

IMG_7820

The hot Baroness and Cobra Commander

IMG_7821

Snake Eyes' sparring partner, Storm Shadow

IMG_7822

Zartan, troopers...

IMG_7824

More troopers

IMG_7826

And more.. There are not too many bad guys to buy actually. Most of them are troopers.

IMG_7849

Team shot... macho men and woman~~

IMG_7850

Snake Eyes taking on Storm Shadow in the final battle!

Unfortunately, Hasbro seems to have decided that the G.I. Joe line is not making as much money as expected, so I have a feeling that it's going to suffer a similar fate as the Indy line. The last few waves were almost impossible to find. In fact one wave never even made it here. It's a pity really, because the quality and design of the G.I. Joe figures were exceptional. Well, it was good while it lasted!

2 comments:

Eric said...

One word for you "kow lat"..oops...that's 2..hehe..

Leopard said...

Yeah... wait till u see the other collection... :S